martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012


conditional future



conditional future The future conditional describes something that might happen in the future with a condition. It often uses "if."

Examples:


If I go to the park tomorrow, I will bring my dog.
"If I go to the park tomorrow" is in the present tense.
"I will bring my dog" is in the future tense and uses a modal verb, will. You can use other modal verbs: can, might, should, must, etc.




futuro condicional: El futuro condicional describe algo que podría suceder en el futuro con una condición. A menudo se utiliza el "si".

 Ejemplos:

Si voy al parque mañana, voy a traer a mi perro.
"Si voy al parque mañana" está en el tiempo presente.
"Voy a traer a mi perro" está en tiempo futuro y utiliza un verbo modal, Will. Puede utilizar otros verbos modales: puede, puede, debe, debe, etc


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario